To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico California, US, Paradise California, US
- Healthstat Inc.
- Phone: 704-945-6966
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Healthstat Inc. • Chico California, US, Paradise California, US
Posted 2 months ago
Hours per week: 20-40
Providers are eligible for benefits at 20 hours per week!!
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
How Healthstat providers make a difference:
- Develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary physician or specialist
- Utilize the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior Change
- Must meet all state requirements and be licensed in good standing to practice medicine
- Previous experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Records system
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Construct and Interpret medical history
- Proficient in Phlebotomy
- Dispense medication from on-site dispensary (if applicable)
- Able to work independently
- 2+ years of professional clinical experience
- Experience in Urgent Care or Occupational Medicine a plus
- Ability to suture a plus
- May be sole staff member, must be comfortable with checking in and rooming patients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.