To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tracy, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dedicated Case Picker
DSC Logistics, Inc. • Tracy, CA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The dedicated case picker is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and
operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated
Case Pick Program is in place.
● Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
● Meet or exceed forklift standards
● Follow Best Practices in all job functions
● Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors
● Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity
● Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities
● Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of
the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
● Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning’s
● Perform other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Qualifications
● Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift. Training certification required
● Prefer previous experience in measured environment
● Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
● Ability to manually move cases weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a shift
● Previous experience with an RF system
● High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred
● Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
● Ability to work within a team environment, foster respectful workplace and demonstrate ethical behavior in all interactions
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/VCB12