Position at Xplor Preschool & School Age
IGNITE • INSPIRE • IMPACT
Xplor Preschool, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey.
Employment Status: Part-Time
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
It Takes a Village…
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook Academy experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
* 93% Parent Satisfaction
* Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum
* Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
* Paid Holidays and Sick Days
* Education and Professional Development Assistance
* Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)
All that's missing is…YOU!
* Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
* Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher (CDA).
* Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (ex: professional development).
But Wait, There's More...
Spring Education Group
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Early Childhood Education
- Professional Development