Apex Systems is seeking 4 Python Developers with strong object oriented development experience for a contract role initially slated through the end of 2019 (extension into and through 2020 is likely).
Consultants will be developing new Microservices using Python, Lambda, API Gateways, deploying in AWS cloud and using Concourse CI for continuous integration and deployments. We are seeking consultants who have server-less Python development experience with strong object oriented principles.
For immediate consideration, please contact Jason Biser at URL blocked - click to apply and reference Python Developer: 964792.
Title: Python Developer (Senior, Mid-Level & Junior)
Location: Philadelphia, PA (no telecommute or remote work)
- Python (Object Oriented Programming)
- Lambda (Server-less Computing)
- API Gateways
- CI/CD experience with Concourse CI (similar to Jenkins) or Jenkins
- AWS Cloud Microservices Development
Senior Python Developer (1 Opening)
- 8+ years of Object Oriented Python Development
- 8+ years of design and implementation of API’s/Middle-tier development (REST API’s, Lambda or API Gateway’s).
- 2+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience – more AWS the better.
- Ability to mentor junior and mid-level developers on best practices and code reviews.
- Ability to take ownership of user stories and development.
Mid-Level Python Developer (2 Openings)
- 5+ years of Python Development (Object Oriented Development)
- 3+ years of API/Middle-tier Development (REST)
- Ideally, experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience – more AWS the better. (Not required for Mid-level role through)
Junior Python Developer (1 Opening)
- 1+ years’ of Python Development (Object Oriented)
- 1+ years’ with API/Middle-tier development
- Ability to take direction and execute coding task
- Ability to write test cases and test application
Application Delivery Lead
URL blocked - click to apply
Python Developer: 964792
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java (Programming Language)