Join Osprey Village's team & make a difference! Amelia Island's premier retirement community is now accepting applications for Part Time CNAs.
Must be able to work every other weekend.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time Positions: We offer 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement & 401k with match.
Part Time Positions: PTO & 401k
Automated External Defibrillator
C (Programming Language)