Join Osprey Village's team & make a difference! Amelia Island's
premier retirement community is now accepting applications for Part
Time & PRN CNAs.
Free Teladoc (for PT and PRN)
Daily pay (for PT and PRN)
Shift differential Pay (3-11p and 11p-7a)
And right now we are offering a $350.00 sign on bonus for C.N.As!
Must be available to work 3p–11p or 11p– 7a.
Must be able to work every other weekend.
Experience and Skills:
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6
months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship
Program worth up to $2,500.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator
C (Programming Language)