Jenny Craig has helped millions of people unlock the best version of themselves with our proven weight loss and weight management program. We're passionate about improving others’ lives and making weight loss easier with great-tasting food, unparalleled support, and the latest science-backed strategies.
One-on-one support has always been an integral part of the Jenny Craig program. As a Health & Wellness Coach, you will get to know clients on a personal level to help provide them with individual weight management guidance, personalized feedback, and custom meal planning. You will deliver encouragement, guidance, and the motivation to help clients reach their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Use coaching sessions to connect with clients to understand their goals, motivations, and challenges. Keep clients focused on their goals, build their confidence, and gain their commitment.
- Use the Jenny Craig Service Model to keep clients on track. This includes creating weekly goals and hydration/activity plans.
- Confirm appointments and complete care calls to ensure that clients are following their meal plan, self-monitoring their daily food intake and exercise, and attending their weekly coaching session.
- Make outbound calls to inactive clients.
- Complete center operation tasks such as client invoicing and fulfilling food orders.
You’ll be great in this role if you:
This is not a remote position. You will be working in the Jenny Craig center with a small group of employees.
- Enjoy helping others through motivation, support, and accountability.
- Are passionate about health and wellness and live an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Have strong listening, partnering, and motivational skills to understand client needs and create positive relationships.
- Have experience in customer service, sales, coaching, or similar.
- Are organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have the ability to work fluctuating schedules, which will include days, evenings and one weekend day.
- The center hours vary between 7am-8pm
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
At Jenny Craig, we believe in wellness not just for our clients but for our team too. That is why, as part of the Jenny Craig family, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- Competitive base hourly compensation plus monthly bonus opportunity
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Company-paid long-term disability, AD&D, and life insurance
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Waived Program enrollment fees & food discounts
- Accounts Receivable
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Weight Management