To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Fe, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supportive Living Manager for Santa Fe/Espanola
Benchmark Human Services • Santa Fe, NM
Posted 4 days ago
SLM coordinates and manages the operation of Supported Living homes in Santa Fe and Espanola. Supervise staff and provide a meaningful day for the clients.
- Supervise, train, and provide guidance to the staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, Benchmark Human Services personnel policies, the Supported Living policy, and procedure manual.
- Participates as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development of each client’s Individual Support Plan (ISP) and Person Centered Plan (PCP).
- Participate in direct service for each client.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark and state and federal regulations. Maintain in-home client files according to standards and protocol established.
- Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of the client’s home.
- Responsible for following client’s budget and ensuring payment of bills. Assist client in maintaining Medicaid eligibility by scheduling and attending all Medicaid appointments and providing proper documentation.
- Respond appropriately and promptly to on-call situations
- Two years experience working with individuals with mental disabilities preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid CPR and First Aid.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Salaried Postion-28,000 to 29,000 a year