Account Executive AT Healthcare Blended NE
CA SAN FRANCISCO
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; and participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local human resource community.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local healthcare community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
CA SAN FRANCISCO
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation