Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers, CNAs and HHAs to become a part of our care team.
*WE HAVE A VARIETY OF SHIFTS AVAILABLE INCLUDING
(Day, Evenings,Nights and Weekends)* $10 - $11 an hour Part-time and Full-time
Why work for us?
- Team approach, always on call for you
- Flexible hours
- Caregiver of the month recognition and bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Care-bucks you get through the Month, Quarterly and through the Year to cash in
- Great Pay with paid training through the year
- Very friendly office staff to serve you
- Advancement within our office
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Most cases will take place in the client’s home environment promoting an individualized plan of care based on a one client to one caregiver ratio.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (State of Texas)
Call Phone number blocked - click to apply and ask for Mary Solomon
Apply online today or Apply in person at:
580 S. Denton Tap Road Suite 280
Coppell, TX 75019
Home Instead Senior Care is an EOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.