To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown Chicago, IL 60608
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Security
Securitas USA • Downtown Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE SECURITY GUARD OPPORTUNITIES
FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
SECURITAS SECURITY is seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill customer service security guard positions in areas near you. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor. These security officers are held to high standards by our clients, and are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, creating access badges, and multi-tasking on a constant basis. Candidates must also be able to stand and walk for long periods of time in order to conduct foot patrols and building checks.
Positions available in Downtown Chicago
Pay rates from $16/hr
Various shift options available
*most schedules require weekends*
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- entries and exits, vehicle checks, badge checks etc
- Patrols premises- could spend extensive time walking and being on feet
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order- provide a safe and secure environment for the client and visitors
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to pass both background and extended drug screen testing
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!