Are you passionate about program management and looking for your next career move into a collaborative and supportive cross-functional environment? We have a great opportunity for you! As a Sr Program Manager, you will be driving the business operations at SNC through your skills and expertise. You will be responsible for all programmatic aspects of your assigned projects with specifically focused responsibility for customer relationship, cost, schedule and technical planning, tracking and reporting, technical execution, and ensuring overall program performance objectives are achieved. You will be crucial in business resource planning/tracking in coordination with other corporate entities and responsible to formulate a team that can fulfill program requirements. You will be the driver in ensuring program issues and problems are identified, tracked, and resolved and the success of SNC's program. You will be responsible for program risk management and ensuring risks are identified, mitigated, tracked, and managed. You'll be responsible for conducting routine meetings, interfacing on project/program status, developing proposals, researching/fact-finding, coordinating audits, and negotiating with project/program stakeholders to ensure enterprise initiatives meet cost, budget, and schedule constraints. You'll support the program director and Business Operations in fulfilling their responsibilities.
The Mission Solutions and Technologies (MST) business area provides affordable, turn-key command/control, communications, integrated ISR, force protection and security solutions worldwide. The MST team has a long legacy of supporting the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, commercial and international customers with years of experience in platform operations, engineering and full lifecycle management across domains – air, land, sea, space and cyber. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Program Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technical related discipline and typically 10+ years of experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Proven leadership abilities inclusive of successful change management, mentoring, career development, training, succession planning, holding people accountable, and conducting yearly reviews
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)
- Working knowledge of Program Management Institute Program Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Managing projects using Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), agile, and or spiral development models
- Managing projects requiring Earned Value Management
- Mastery of the ability to manage complex situations, delegate authority, lead and inspire your team, drive innovative thinking, instill collaboration, drive for success, challenge status quo, and demonstrate the ability to adapt to dynamic situations
- Proven experience and skills in team building, time management, conflict resolution, communication, briefing, presentation, strategic thinking, marketing, and literacy in the program management disciplines
- Strong analytical background with the evaluation of requests for proposals and/or quotes. Experience with preparing, reviewing, and submitting proposals and/or quotes
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Understanding with application tools and data architectures
- Ability to reinforce the usage & application of Corporate PM tools
- Ability to lead PM process & tool improvement for the Enterprise
- Ability to keep program management informed of function & process changes within project controls
- Ability to enhance program management expertise in the staff
- Ability to establish centralized, coordinating body for PM concerns, recommendations, & issues; developing recommended process improvements; facilitating opportunities with Enterprise Program Finance
- Ability to establish new & further refining existing templates, tools, & guidelines for program documentation & execution
- Experience with ensuring compliance with approved Corporate and ISO 9001:2000 Policies and Processes
- An active Top Secret with SCI eligibility U.S. Security Clearance is required. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Program Manager
This position requires current/active Top Secret with SCI eligibility U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Program Manager
SNC offers annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Program Manager.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. SNC is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Contributions to SNC come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.
- Team Building
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Conflict Resolution