To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer (Direct Hire)
Apex Systems • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 days ago
Apex Systems has multiple FULL TIME Software Engineer openings available with an enterprise client in Nashville, TN. These positions will work with other Senior Engineers on the team and develop a multiple major functional modules for the business users. If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please send an up to date resume to Apex Systems Recruiter Andrew at Amueller@apexsystems.com
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attend regular meetings with the business and understand their needs and suggest improvements and execute based on project plan.
- Take part in daily scrum activities, business requirement gathering and quality assurance meetings.
- Work within a large team setting.
- Writes code for complex systems (e.g. a large number of interaction points, large number of tables, complex business rules).
- Reviews other developers’ code.
- Identifies alternative development approaches for team
- Analyzes existing programs and modifies application code to create enhancement or develop new programs
- Writes detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made of several sub-systems) and identifies integration points
- Leads and makes changes in development maintenance and system standards
- Provides input and drives programming standards
- Develops process and coding standards for the team and ensures compliance
- Accountable for architectural integrity.
- Accountable for technical feasibility and feedback on new initiatives.
- Recommends resource modeling changes based on team backlog and product chartering.
Software Engineer Required Skills:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related major
- 5+ years of experience in coding and building software
- Background in for Desktop UI, and related technologies
- Hands-on .NET programming both front-end and server-side
- Proficient in Data structures and Algorithms and Object-Oriented Programming experience
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. , , )
- Strong Software Development and Architecture skills
- SQL and Relational database experience (e.g. Oracle or SQL Server)
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Angular 6 (will take v2+), Python, or any quantitative programming knowledge is a plus.
Software Engineer Additionally Desired Skills:
- Excited about learning new skills in technology and domain knowledge
- Good communication skills, ability to work with end users
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a collaborative, team environment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178