The Horsham Clinic is seeking a dynamic and talented Expressive Group Therapist.
The Horsham Clinic is a 206-bed, private behavioral healthcare facility located on a beautiful 55-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County. We are minutes from Philadelphia and serve patients and families from Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The Horsham Clinic provides comprehensive behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and their families. In addition to our main campus in Ambler, we have two satellite partial hospitalization programs in Chester County and Delaware County. Our program diversity reflects the needs of the community and the expertise of our board-certified Medical Directors that offer a combined 40-year of tenured experience at Horsham Clinic.
The Therapist is an active member of the treatment team and is responsible to develop individualized interventions to assist patients in meeting their treatment goals. The Therapist is also responsible to provide a variety of group therapies consistent with the clinical needs of the population and the philosophy and objectives of The Horsham Clinic
- Exposure to psychiatric patients who may exhibit violent/ aggressive behavior. General hospital environment.
- Experience in Group Therapy required
- Must be willing to work with adults, adolescents and dual diagnosed patients.
- Certification or Licensure in Counseling, Social Work or Creative Arts Therapies
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Creative Arts Therapies, Dance/movement therapy
- Demonstrates working knowledge of behavioral mental health, nursing clinical practices, and management
- Must Be willing to work with adults, adolescents, and dual diagnosed patients
- Knowledge of principles and practices relevant to nursing and patient care activities
- Highly Developed written and verbal communication skills
- 2 or more years of progressive experience in behavioral health setting
- Ability to plan, direct, and monitor others activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment.
- Proficiency with common computer based applications such as electronic mail, word processing and various databases