To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant in Midtown Manhattan
US Bank • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
This position supports our Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President of Global Treasury Management by providing a broad variety of administrative services.
Duties May Include:
- Coordinating and preparing meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Managing multiple and frequently changing Microsoft Outlook calendars
- Coordinating travel arrangements, which includes putting together agendas consisting of airfare, hotel, and ground transportation logistics
- Collecting and interpreting data to produce reports
- Preparing and completing expense reports
- Composing correspondence and other documentation as needed
- Conducting special projects
- And other duties as assigned
Our Executive Assistants frequently use (but not limited to) Microsoft Office 365 for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, etc.
This position is located in our Midtown Manhattan office in New York City.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five to eight years of experience in administrative and support staff activities
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced administrative, secretarial and clerical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication and grammatical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Job: Administrative / Clerical
Primary Location: New York-NY-New York
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40