Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Materials Management Administrator in Norman, OK. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now! Responsibilities for this Materials Management Administrator position:
- Report generation and analysis using Oracle, Sales Force, and Excel
- Reporting/analysis may include: inventory positioning, excess inventory and mitigation options, supply to demand gaps, inventory projection, and cycle count program
- 5+ years of planning with MRP experience
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Planning/ASCP/VMI
- Intermediate to advanced skills in creating/maintaining graphs
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Pay for this position starts at $18 - $22/hr, depending on experience. Work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, plus overtime as required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Materials Management Administrator position in Norman, OK!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Material Requirements Planning