To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux Falls, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Processor III
Great Western Bank Member FDIC • Sioux Falls, SD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Description and Essential Functions
The Loan Processor III position provides support to the front line sales staff as it relates to Real Estate lending products. This role handles multiple loan files daily with a focus on accurate and efficient processing.
• Work directly with internal staff associated with the real estate secured loan origination process.
• Ability to prioritize and organize your individual pipeline so service level agreements and closing and/or loan delivery dates are met.
• Review loans for compliance within RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc. (all mortgage related regulations).
• Prepare proper disclosures as required by regulations.
• Perform Duties of a Loan Processor I and Loan Processor II as needed.
• If applicable, work with various government agencies to obtain loan approval or insurance such as FHA, VA, Rural Development, Iowa Finance Authority and Nebraska Investment Finance Authority, and South Dakota Housing Development Authority, and Colorado Housing Finance Agency.
• Responsible for team’s day to day functions to include training, scheduling, work queues, quality reviews and identifying additional training needs.
• Ensure departmental procedures are adhered to, escalations are addressed and quantity and quality service levels are met.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and escalations with little to no supervision.
• Be a subject matter expert (SME) of departmental procedures and responsible for creating and maintaining them.
• Recommend and drive process improvements.
• Assist Manager with projects including representation, and writing and reviewing test cases.
- Two year degree or High School Diploma required.
- Two years loan processing or relevant work experience required. If less than two years of work experience, four year degree required.
- Previous work experience in customer service or consumer loan processing preferred.
- Real estate industry experience preferred.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Provide superior customer service. This includes responding to customer and internal inquiries, and follow-up both by telephone and email.
- Positive workplace conduct.
- Effective communication to customers and bank staff.
- Ability to learn and perform many different job functions after starting.
- Technical Learning
- Priority Setting
- Personal Learning
- Problem Solving
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.