To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hendricks, MN 56136
- Nicole Pequeno
- Phone: 806-359-2434
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System One • Hendricks, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System One is currently seeking a Construction Observer on a 12 month contract position located near Hendricks, MN.
Construction Inspector/Observer Responsibilities:
- Construction Observers need to have detailed knowledge of T-line or substation construction practices. Verifying all work performed by the prime construction contractor complies with our construction standards and the engineering prints.
- Capturing any field changes to the design.
- Communicating properly to the responsible parties within the Company on a routine or daily basis. Insuring the constructor performs the Work to the Company's specifications and standards.
- Insuring the constructor uses the proper materials in the proper place on the Project.
- Shall take all precautions to protect Company's equipment, materials and customers and be a good representative for Company.
- A designated Company field representative will be available to help orientate constructor to Work being observed.
- Ensuring all construction activities are performed in accordance with company safety policies.
- Must be familiar with the company’s Energy Manual of Safe Practices, the Company’s contractor safety program, OSHA regulations, minimum approach distances for work inside substations, and the Company’s Rules to Live By.
- Reviewing prime contractor work plans and determining the appropriate level of safety observation. Must exercise stop work responsibility when work is being performed unsafely.
- Acts as a Watcher (see the Manual of Safe Practices) when the prime contractor is working within 20 ft.’ of parts energized to 650 volts or higher.
Construction Inspector/Observer Requirements:
- Candidate should have Wind Farm construction experience in the areas of underground cable collection, underground cable terminations and Substation Control House wiring.
- Hours listed are 40 per week but this will be adjusted by the site manager per needs of the project.
- This is an on-site position is for the Wind Farm Project which is located near Hendricks MN.
- Responsible for providing own transportation to perform the job.
- Contractor shall provide all safety equipment (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, and safety shoes).
- All workers are required to wear hard-hats, safety shoes, and safety glasses unless they are in an area designated as a safe area.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Near Hendricks, MN
Pay Rate: 44.40- 51.85/HR
Per Diem will be offered for candidates that are away from home