Quality Production Associates - No previous experience required! FULL TIME
Kelly Services is proud to be recruiting for Quality Production Associates located in Clearwater, FL.
This job would be at a Fortune 500 company that produces and manufactures medical supplies. This opportunity gives you the ability to impact the lives of others for the better.
1st shift: 6:55am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday: $10.00/hr.
2nd shift: 2:55pm – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday: $10.65/hr.
3rd shift: 10:55pm – 7:00am, Sunday – Thursday: $11.00/hr.
Note: Employees are evaluated on performance after 60 days and 120 days, if they are performing at or above expectations, increases will be implemented as follows: Opportunity to get hired on after 6 months depending upon performance and attendance.
After 60 Day Evaluations:
- 1st Shift - $10.25/hour
- 2nd Shift - $10.90/hour
- 3rd Shift - $11.25/hour
After 120 Day Evaluations:
- 1st Shift - $10.75/hour
- 2nd Shift - $11.40/hour
- 3rd Shift - $11.75/hour
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform various lens fabrication and inspections duties to include lens machining, lens polishing, finished production inspections and primary packaging.
- Ensure product meets all acceptable criteria per SOPs.
- Follow all FDA/CGMP regulations regarding traceability, and safety procedures.
- Support, encourage and participate in team related activities; report ideas or suggestions to supervisor.
- Assist in training manufacturing associates using prescribed training methods and tools as assigned by supervisor/management.
- Report unusual conditions and problems to supervisor and manufacturing lead; practice good housekeeping.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Preferred but not required – Previous Manufacturing experience
- Preferred but not required - Knowledge of clean rooms specific to proper clean room behavior.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will receive great perks, including:’
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
•This is for a premier employer in the Clearwater area-don’t miss out! *
Important: This position is not hired out of the local branch. For immediate consideration, Please call Bonnie Garrett, Commercial Recruiter at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email your current resume to Bonnie Garrett at URL blocked - click to apply If I do not answer your call right away it is because my phone is being flooded with interest in these positions so please be sure to leave a detailed voicemail and I will be sure to return your call as soon as possible!
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Not in the job market right now? Please forward this email to any colleagues, friends or family members who might be interested.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Fabrication And Testing Of Optical Components