To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best UI/UX Developer Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing UI/UX Developer Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Travel ~ 10%
- esign UI/UX for mobile e-commerce application-Develop high quality enterprise and mobile applications and services in a fast paced agile environment.
- Design and develop services and applications for complex enterprise web, mobile systems.
- Implement design changes as our Business vision and product/brand offerings evolve.
- Build and maintain mobile-optimized sites to ensure a robust user experience on all device sizes
- Work with our Enterprise Architecture team to come up with fast, scalable solutions for company and customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Technology team via an Agile development workflow.
- Be willing to try modern web technologies while balancing some level of backwards browser compatibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- 3+ years working in front-end web development.
- Skilled in responsive web design.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Ability to express yourself clearly and work well with others.
- Capacity to follow technical specifications, yet know when to leap outside of the box and take the lead.
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills; Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport; persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability and Willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group, to achieve results through team efforts and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to corporate code of conduct.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.