CNA - Seasonal
6230 - GSS Mott
401 Millionaire Ave
Mott, North Dakota, 58646-0226
Employment Type :
Temporary / Seasonal
16.00 - 18.57 - with a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Various Shifts Available
Various day, evening, and night shifts available. Shift times include: 5:30 am-1:45 pm, 6:00 am-2:15 pm, 1:00 pm-8:45 pm, 2:00 pm-10:15 pm, 2:00 pm-10:45 pm, and 11:00 pm-7:15 am. Every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Who we are:
** U.S. News Best Nursing Home rating 4/5 **
The Good Samaritan Society - Mott is located on the rolling plains of southwest North Dakota. Mott is home to 900 friendly people and is widely known as the "Pheasant Capital" of North Dakota. To help meet the growing demand for long-term care, Good Samaritan Society - Mott provides the following services: Post Acute Rehab Services, Rehab/Skilled, Outpatient therapy, Respite care and end-of-life needs.
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your role for the position:
You're a good fit if:
- Provide resident care, document health needs and changes, assist staff RNs and leadership
- Help with daily care needs of senior residents.
- Help residents to meals and faith services, checking blood pressure and other vitals.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as dressing and showering.
- Be a listening ear for residents.
What's in it for you:
- Completion of an accredited Certified Nursing Assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
- Competitive wage
- Shift differential
- Retirement plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.