This position resides in the Credit Risk Management department and is part of the risk management function within the company. The Credit team is responsible for the management of all aspects of the credit risk mitigation effort including researching and analyzing new and existing counter parties to determine appropriate levels of exposure, negotiating and structuring of contracts and credit support arrangements, and monitoring and reporting of credit exposures and events.
- Assist with building and maintaining models to value assets under Lien-Based structured transactions. These include but not limited to oil and gas reserves valuation, power plant valuation and Retail Energy Provider’s asset valuations
- Manage daily margining as it relates to ISO, Exchanges and bilateral counter parties and assist in building models to proactively predict upcoming posting obligations
- Perform financial statement analysis in order to assess the creditworthiness of counter parties and make recommendation as to appropriate tenor and credit limit
- Manage and maintain all reporting obligations and ensure reports are distributed timely and accurately
- Monitor, investigate and report exposure and limit breaches as part of Credit’s control framework
- Manage outgoing and incoming collateral as it relates to guaranties, letters of credit, cash and bonds
- Assist with building analytical tools to support the Credit organization and enhance processes
Requirements & Qualification
- Undergraduate degree in an analytical field (e.g. – accounting, finance, mathematics, etc.); Master’s degree, CFA/CPA is beneficial
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in counter party credit risk, preferably related to energy industry transactions.
- Training through a banking credit analysis program is preferred
- Good financial modelling skills and ability to articulate the creditworthiness of counter parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail to enable accuracy
- Knowledge of Excel, VBA and SQL
For more information on this job email: URL blocked - click to apply
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
URL blocked - click to apply – Main Site
URL blocked - click to apply – Twitter
URL blocked - click to apply– Facebook
Credit and Collections
Financial Statement Analysis