Primary Location – Louisville, KY
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Web Developer for our premier client in Louisville, KY. This is a Full-time, Direct hire position in the eCommerce industry.
Education and Experience »
- Degree in computer science, data processing, or equivalent training and experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience working on web and various C#.NET applications.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (4.5 and higher).
- 2+ years’ experience working with MS- SQL Server. Knowledge of I-Series/AS400 and DB2 a plus.
- 2+ years of in-depth experience in object-oriented enterprise application design & development.
- Experience with XML and schemas (DTD, XSD); XML and JSON programming.
- 2+ years’ experience with Restful Web Services (Web API).
- Experience with cXML and OCI Punchout a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, product development methodologies, database methodologies and system integration.
- Good team player has ability to work in small teams and willingness to mentor junior developers.
- Ability to solve technical problems and apply their knowledge to current systems.
- Ability to acquire new skills and technical knowledge.
- Skill in written and oral communications.
- Skill intact and diplomacy when dealing with others.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Support the organization's goals for business development, service delivery and continuous improvement through consistent processes, technology and human resources management.
- Provide programming support for software applications residing on Web Servers.
- Maintaining existing computer software and developing new software based on user and company requests.
- Providing documentation for updates and new applications to the system.
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as required at the direction of management.
- Providing technical support for existing applications to satisfy users' requirements.
- Responsible for individual project management including on-time delivery and quality of product.
- Analyzes business and system requirements for business processes, problems and user requests; develops and implements systems and programs to satisfy requirements.
- Documents development activity including help text, testing requirements and results, programmers' comments and object description.
- Supports and participates in User training.
- Maintains professional knowledge in respective area and keeps abreast of current trends/developments.
- Performs in a manner to meet or exceed requirements of the IT programming standards, IT procedures and task monitoring system.
- Responsible to maintain and support Company standards and requirements as specified in the Quality Management System.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Web Developer
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Web Developer or call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Web Developer.
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)