Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
You might find your next job with us, if you are an experienced Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant. This Senior Project Manager position with Robert Half Technology will join an existing team to work onsite with a local client in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area. You will find that this role involves responsibility for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. The ideal candidate for this position is able to effectively manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. If you believe you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, you will be good at this job. Act now and submit an application today! This is a full-time opportunity.
- Make it easier for the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Creates schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Sets out project with right ticket workflows and boards
- Joins with Product Owner/Product Manager to provide that the product vision and high-level business objectives are error-free and doable
- Supports the daily stand-ups, guaranteeing their are focused, brief, and timely
- Rallies details from QA leads, business analysts, and technical leads into testimonials
- Collaborates and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Works with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Schedules and runs the sprint planning and grooming meetings and tracks ticket assignments
- In charge of deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Dev Ops, and Product Owner- Monitors and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Functions as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, ensuring the team is working effectively, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Works with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Aids to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Aids to classify, manage, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Sets out the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Guarantee that the functional requirements are achievable, met, and tracked
- Drives project planning
- Provides detailed reporting to management on project status, risk assessments, and milestone completion
If you or a colleague is interested in this position, please contact Lucas Watson at 405.236.0202 or Email blocked - click to apply
for more information. You can also check me out on linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas7 . Please no C2C. Thanks!
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You could be a good applicant for this position if you are flexible and focused
- If you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, you can succeed in this position
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Certified Scrum Master experience
- Deep understanding of Create User Stories
- PMP Certification experience
- Command of Test Driven Development
- Agile project management experience desired
- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is required for success at this position.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects