Position Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reports To: General Manager or Office Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Category: Customer Service/Support
Location Name: Pine State Service Experts
Location Address: 3 Eisenhower Dr, Westbrook, ME 04092
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
The Customer Service Specialist handles customer service requests, appointment booking, customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one-call resolution. The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operation of the Center.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1 year experience working in customer service or other customer-facing environment
- Experience or training the use of computers and related systems in an administrative office environment
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in fast-paced and constantly changing work environment. Must be comfortable switching rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent customer-service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and to resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers in a pleasant, business-like, and customer-focused manner. Ability to communicate with a diverse customer population.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and an independent environment
- Ability to make decisions based on established guidelines and procedures
- Ability to accept empowerment and to be prepared to make decisions regarding customer satisfaction with confidence
- Effective organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to prioritize work based on service demands
- An understanding and knowledge of the HVAC/Refrigeration Industry is an asset
- Answers incoming phone calls from customers and assists call or routes call to appropriate person
- Maintains good customer relations and ensures that all calls meet Service Experts’ standards
- Handles and resolves a variety of customer concerns, complaints, and questions by phone, email, Chat, (questions may include billing inquires, technician ETA, scheduling issues, and general company product and service questions)
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching, exploring answers/alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Accurately dispositions calls in call monitoring software
- Adheres to CPI compliance regulations when taking payments over the phone
- Updates capacity planner whenever calls or booked, rescheduled or cancelled
- Works with Sales and Service Coordinator to improve accuracy in scheduling and speed of response
- Communicates with customers on the status of service calls
- Assists with dispatching as needed
- Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Working with dispatch to improve accuracy in scheduling and speed of response
- Reliable attendance and on-time job performance
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service