Our client, a non-profit organization, is seeking a temporary Front Office Assistant to support their team in Washington, DC!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word preferably).
- Strong written/verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift to 80lbs.
- Ability to work 9AM-5PM.
- Greet guests and answer phones.
- Update/maintain departmental logs (office access, service requests, and invoices) in Excel.
- Manage/respond to incoming service requests from staff.
- Process incoming mail and shipments to critical mail recipients.
- Process incoming packages, manually log packages, and email recipients for retrieval, etc..
- Other tasks as assigned or required by the role.
This is a temporary position that pays $18/hr. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your resume in MS Word format!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front Office Assistant - $18/hr - Washington, DC
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front Office Assistant - $18/hr - Washington, DC.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Accounts Receivable