To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70593
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bakery Production Worker - Flowers Lafayette - Warehouse Leased Labor
Aramark • Lafayette, LA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Bakery Production Worker rotates throughout several tasks in a bakery production environment including filling, wrapping, and packaging product while adhering to food safety and quality procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates and monitors continuous production line
- Rotates among duties including the filler machine, wrapper machine, packing boxes, stacking boxes, etc.
- Visually inspects product for quality and quantity
- Reports all equipment issues to the supervisor or manager in a timely manner
- Understands and complies with all safety procedures that apply to daily operations
- Maintains a safe and clean environment by adhering to safety policy and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Previous experience in a bakery production or related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of bakery production methods and standards and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Requires repetitive motion with hands and arms
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, and twisting
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran