To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Voorhees, NJ 08043
- NFI Industries
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Mgmt Coordinator I
NFI Industries (Corporate) • Voorhees, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Transportation Management Coordinator ensures that customer transportation needs are met or exceeded, providing excellent customer service. This position reports to Transportation Management Account Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages daily shipment activity for customers.
- Follows and reinforces client rules and parameters.
- Assist with creating customized standard operating procedures.
- Communicates with managed and incumbent carriers and tenders. shipments based on customer route guide.
- Generates reports at the request of our customer's or NFI Account Manager.
- Collaborates with NFI brokerage account management and carrier sales.
- Facilitates claims filing on behalf of customer.
- Responds timely to client requests and inquiries.
- Resolves client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Manages shipment routing guides.
- Tenders shipments to carriers.
- Schedules appointments and tracks shipments.
- Executes shipment optimization activities.
- Manages shipment exception process.
- Uses various transportation software systems to facilitate shipment execution.
- Provides support on miscellaneous projects as needed.
- HS Diploma; BA or BS Degree
- 0-2 years transportation-related industry experience with demonstrated acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up skills
- Professional aptitude, presentation and demeanor
- Ability to meet/exceed time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Basic computer experience (E-mail, Internet)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel a plus