To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Scott Air Force Base, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide operational support for AV/VTC from 0430-2200, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Primary hours are 0730-1630.
- Provide on-site AV and VTC support, to include but not limited to, briefing assistance for all events (e.g., meetings, briefings, distinguished visitor visits, award ceremonies, retirement ceremonies, and command presentations) in the Seay Auditorium and Heritage Hall (Building 1900E)
- Provide on-site AV and VTC support, to include briefing assistance, for USTRANSCOM Commander (TCCC), USTRANSCOM Deputy Commander (TCDC), and USTRANSCOM Chief of Staff (TCCS) attended briefing events at Scott AFB
- Schedule VTC events in Outlook Calendar
- Schedule VTC events in DISAs Global Video System (GVS)
- Schedule and operate VTCs using Cisco Multipoint Control Units (MCU) in secure and unclassified VTC environments
- Provide basic first-line troubleshooting of AV equipment in support of briefing and VTC events
- Prepare post conference reports for impacted events
- Setup, test, and operate Audio Visual (AV) systems within USTRANSCOM IAW USTCI 33-7
- Setup, execute, and take down fixed and portable Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and equipment in support of USTRANSCOM mission requirements
- Provide user assistance and instructions for operating USTRANSCOM AV and VTC systems
- Serve as an alternate COMSEC Responsible Officer on behalf of the AV / VTC office
- Serve as the alternate Equipment Custodian (EC) for the AV / VTC office
- Serve as the AV / VTC office supply custodian
- Provide on-call support as requested with a two (2) hour response time this may be extended to 24x7 during real-world events, contingencies, exercises, or as required by USTRANSCOM
- Look for and suggest innovative ideas and/or processes to improve operational efficiencies
- Have a knowledge of using COMSEC in a DoD environment
- Be familiar with Audiovisual and VTC equipment operations
- Have highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and be self-motivated.
- Be able and willing to provide world class customer service in support of the Jacobs client.
- Be a team player willing to assist other team members as necessary to satisfy customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment under potentially stressful situations while remaining calm.
- Be able to accommodate a flexible and varied work schedule to include early mornings, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Be able to provide on-call support as requested with a two (2) hour response time this may be extended to 24x7 during real-world events, contingencies, exercises, or as required by USTRANSCOM
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>