To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Crosse, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
End Developer II - Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • La Crosse, WI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Design, develop and maintain front end solutions for LHI software applications, components and controls using HTML/JS/CSS technologies based on requirements and specifications to support LHI's business operations
Designs, codes, tests and debugs front-end Angular applications and components that meet all technical specifications and business requirements per assigned BLIs
Debugs, tests, and troubleshoots front end applications and components
Participates in maintenance and support of LHI's software applications by assisting User Experience Designers, UX/UI Designers, Architects and Software Developers/Engineers in troubleshooting and resolving software problems
Utilizes complex front end development methodology to support meeting customer expectations, resulting in delivery of a timely and high quality product
Collaborates closely with Business Analysts on developing requirements and may assist with estimating
Studies and researches trends and new/improving/changing technologies regarding front end development, programming standards, application architecture, business processes, and functional areas
Adapts to new programming languages, methodologies, platforms and frameworks to support the needs of LHI’s software projects
Adheres to Agile software development methodology
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with front end development life-cycle
- Minimum 1 year development experience with HTML/JS/CSS technologies in a professional environment
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
- Experience with Git, Team Foundation Server or similar source control programs
- Working knowledge of Responsive Web Design techniques, Pattern Libraries and/or Atomic Design
- Strong technical skills including good understanding of front end development methodologies and principles and complex coding
- Ability to perform assigned software development tasks using established standards and procedures with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships across different components and functional areas of the business in order to support the needs of LHI’s software projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet scheduled task requirements within assigned deadlines
Working experience with Web APIs and (REST) based communication Experience
Relevant Microsoft Certifications
National Career Readiness Certificate
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Front End Developer, Agile, Scrum, Coding Angular, Java Script, La Crosse, WI, Wisconsin, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, remote, work from home