Our client is a commercial real estate company that provides industry-leading portfolio management and development capabilities. The company currently develops, operates, and manages more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. Due to recent growth and success, they are seeking a Senior Property Accountant to join the Property Accounting, FP&A, and Reporting groups. Here's what they can offer:
- $113-128k starting salary
- 15% annual bonus opportunity
- 3+ weeks vacation
- 401(k) plan with 5% match
Here's what you will be doing:
- Manage the AR Supervisor who oversees one specialist engaged in assessing and billing rent for MART spaces and collection procedures.
- Manage the on site Property Administrator with accounting related tasks such as processing invoices, assisting with department and building budget.
- Review and analyze general ledgers for respective properties; process journal entries, calculate monthly accruals and update balance sheet backup schedules.
- Take responsibility and ownership of financial results in monthly review and presentation to management.
- Reporting Package by 3 phases including FFO variance analysis, Balance Sheet, Current vs non-current assets and liabilities, Income Statement, OCI, Equity Roll, lntercompany & related party balance details, IFRS to US GAAP ICA Reconciliation, Business Combinations, Cashflow Details, CF Checks, Continuities, EAi/JV and participating loan note disclosures, Geographic disclosures and risk exposures, Asset held for sale, Fair value of financial instruments, FV vs. other basis
- Preparation of annual budget package, detailed variance analysis, and balance sheet analysis
What you need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Strong accounting skills with in-depth knowledge of US GAAP; and IFRS knowledge a plus (specifically real estate)
- 7+ years of public accounting and/or real estate accounting experience preferred
- Commercial experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in PC based software; Experience in CTI and for, Hyperion a plus
- Experience with Yardi is required
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your resume to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
- Balance Sheet
- Analysis Of Variance
- Income Statement
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles