To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
InfoSec - Access Engineering Manager
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Access Engineering Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of security administration and engineering sets of responsibilities, such as integration, developing of an application security models, managing service accounts, conducting routine maintenance activities, working in cross functional teams to implement new solutions
- At least 5 years operating as a team lead in some fashion that is required to assign, track, and monitor work assigned for their team.
- Understanding of the identity lifecycle of users, systems, entitlements, applications, roles.
- A keen understanding of the process/procedures required to be followed to ensure proper compliance with both internal requirements and regulatory/industry requirements.
- Experience managing roles and reviews within an attestation product such as Core secureAuth, SailPoint IdentityIQ, or other similar products.
- Organizational skills required to track, prioritize, and ensure proper completion of the team’s work.
- Strong people management skills and experience working as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Experience presenting findings and recommendations to senior management and executive directors.
- Strong organizational, research, analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate situations, make recommendations and take effective action
- This job may have moderate to strenuous physical requirements; some work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility, however security assignments may require exposure to outdoor environments.
- This job requires manual dexterity, frequent sitting, standing or walking, the ability to view printed or electronic information and to communicate verbally, in-person or on the telephone.
- This job occasionally requires the ability to balance, bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs or lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Work volume can be unpredictable and interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others may be present.
- Domestic and/or international overnight travel may be required.
We’re looking for smart, team-oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Our purpose reflects the bank’s role as a facilitator, offering customers the best banking solutions, helping them make the best financial decisions and making a real difference to their lives. We live in the age of opportunities where technology offers universal access to education and offers many more people than ever before the possibility of embarking on projects and pursuing their dreams.
This position will provide the management and oversight of the IAG Engineering team that is charged with managing the applications and platforms as it relates to security configuration, security models and integration, applying security within applications and platforms, manage the IAG/IAM tool sets such as a Privileged Access Management toolsPAMPassword Vault. This includes the configuration, implementation, integration, and patching/upgrade of the solutions. Provide management over the third level support for the areas of responsibility, and creating process/procedures for areas of responsibility.
- This position will be responsible for monitoring the operational tasks and ensuring that requests and tickets are being completed within established SLA’s.
- Provides a status report of achievements and challenges with explanations for a roll-up report to leadership.
- Leading or completing projects.
- Recommending continuous improvements as it relates to the team’s customer experience, workflow, and inefficiencies.
- This position will also be responsible for instilling innovation, collecting improvements recommendations from customers and team members alike, and building a strategy to meet reasonable suggestions.
- Monitors and corrects issues with the tools managed within area of responsibility.
- This position will provide direction, development plans, performance reviews, and one on one meetings for each team member that discussing current performance, areas of improvements, issues/challenges, and new opportunities.
- This position will also include goal development and tracking, and performance management.
- Lead the hiring of team members FTE and contractors. While ensuring the staff possess the proper level of competencies and skills to complete the assigned tasks
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178