To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Infusion Nurse Coordinator - TEMPORARY
HEALIX • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Healix is needing an infusion nurse for a 13-16 week assignment near Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
At Healix®, our clinical nursing staff collaborates with patients, pharmacists, and physicians to deliver optimal infusion therapy care in a private practice setting. Through training, technology, and continuing education, we provide the means to excel in your career and enhance the care you provide.
Working with Healix gives you the opportunity to work in an autonomous and interdisciplinary team work environment within a physician office setting. Our nurses manage the coordination of care and nursing functions of an infusion site with the practice, pharmacy, and Healix business office. They are responsible for hospital discharge planning, referral management, and drug and supply inventories. They have the opportunity to interact with patients on a daily basis by instructing them of the medication and disease process, educating and administering drugs, and safely monitoring and following up as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Recent intravenous administration and catheter management experience
- Critical care and/or home infusion experience a plus!
- Excellent assessment skills
- Good communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- PIV and Central line care and access
- Patient teaching and/or instructions of medication and disease process
- Medication preparation and administration
- Patient safety, monitoring, and follow-up
- Coordination of care with other disciplines
- Manage the nursing functions of the site
THE HEALIX ADVANTAGE:
- Competitive salary
- Daytime hours
- Physician office setting
- Direct patient care
- Autonomous work environment
- Interdisciplinary team
- Initial and on-going training
- Cutting-edge therapies
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere