As an Account Executive you will represent a single FRG Brand in the development of new business opportunities with mid, large, global enterprise and high value clients. You will lead the generation of new contract staffing engagements and ensure successful client transitions with service and delivery. You will be responsible for building deep client relationships, maintenance of existing client relationships, and cross brand selling to ensure client relationships are leveraged and introduced to all FRG service offerings. This is a high profile role where business development and a customer-centric approach are essential.
Areas of responsibility
Whilst undertaking your role you will be expected to be a brand ambassador for FRG and your designated brand. You will need to provide clients with the highest level of customer service at all times, this will involve representing yourself as a credible, professional, industry expert that always gives accurate, informative and timely advice. You will also be expected to meet the KPI targets that will be set in your Monthly Business Review.
- Develop strategies to grow the client base and implement appropriate sales plans to target prospective clients.
- Focus on increasing margins/operational efficiency with our mid, large and global enterprise clients.
- Conduct in depth needs analysis so FRG can better understand its client's business, strategies and processes so we can tailor our solutions to them and introduce cross brand service offerings.
- Act on leads passed by the Strategic Alliance, candidate and data management teams.
- Attend appropriate industry networking events.
- Negotiate terms of business (from both commercial and legal perspectives).
Why Join Us?
At FRG, we put our people first!
- We offer you uncapped earnings; it's well known that niche recruiters earn more!
- Meritocratic progression in a career that matches your goals, be that Billing, Leadership, L&D or international relocation
- Ongoing sales training from our world class Learning and Development team
- Incentives throughout the year including trips to Iceland, Sardinia, and South Africa to name few! Performance rewards, including 10 deals in a month and 100k Club
- An opportunity to drive change through our Diversity Matters Program and give back through local fundraising and supporting our Partner Charity St Martin's School in Kenya
- Competitive benefits including, discounted health, dental and vision, PTO, weekly savings at retail and wellbeing establishments, free online workout classes and discounted gym membership
- Business to Business Sales/Business Development Experience Required
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to develop and form relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent presentation skills and market knowledge
- Customer-centric attitude
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity, and creating an inclusive environment for all both internally and externally with our clients and candidates.
FRG is for high-performance people who rise to a challenge with hunger and determination - those who think bigger, push harder and reach further.
- Business Development
- Business Efficiency
- Business To Business
- Customer Service
- Data Management