$180000.00 to $200000.00 yearly
We are looking to hire a CFO to lead the company from a financial perspective. You will work alongside other C-Suite team members and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO in a company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
* Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
* Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
* Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
* Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
* Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
* Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
* Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
* Work well with President, owner and senior leadership.
WHY WORK HERE:
Incredibly collaborative culture where they encourage you to think differently than everyone else. Further, senior leadership works very well together. There are no hidden agendas or impure motifs. The President is an industry expert and has contributed greatly to the financial growth of the company. The company compensates its employees very well; very lucrative position for top performer.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
2. Experience in a senior management position with a small/mid-sized business
3. Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
4. Experience with corporate governance.
5. Proven negotiation skills.
6. Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
7. Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
8. Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
9. Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to CFO for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CFO.