HOUSEKEEPER (NEW YORK, NY & SOUTHAMPTON, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R416774782
Location: New York, NY & Southampton, NY
Job Title: Housekeeper (New York, NY & Southampton, NY)
A Private Residence in New York, NY & Southampton, NY seeks an experienced full time Housekeeper to clean and care for their household. This position will also require flexibility to travel to the Southampton residence, work overtime and weekends as needed. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence; vacuuming, dusting, sanitization, proper garbage disposal, etc.
- Conducting inventory procurement of all household supplies as needed, including grocery shopping, personal, and floral arrangements
- Keeping household guest ready at all times;
- Maintaining museum-quality cleanliness; care of fine art, antiques, furniture, fine surfaces, polishing silver, brass, china, etc.
- Laundry and ironing clothing and linens; care for fine garments
- Organization of closets and pantries; travel packing / unpacking
- Keeping inventory; labeling and checking condition of items in storage
- Communicating with House Manager to supervise vendors, contractors and other staff
- Traveling with family to Southampton as needed, live-in as needed
- Running errands and special requests as needed by family and staff
This is a full-time position. This position will require flexibility to travel, work overtime and weekends as needed. Salary is generous but DOE.
- Excellent references required from current and previous employers
- Must be flexible to travel to the Hamptons with the principals and live-in as needed
- Prior experience working with private families and residences
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in a private home as a Housekeeper
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work overtime, nights, and weekends
- Valid driver’s license is a plus
- Valid US work authorization
1 Little West 12th Street
New York, NY 10014
Due to the high volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Packaging And Labeling