From primary to specialty care as well as walk-in and virtual services CHI Health Clinic delivers more options and better access so you can spend time on what matters: being healthy. We offer more than 20 specialties and 100 convenient locations; with some clinics offering extended hours.
CHI Health has an immediate need to add a Department Support Assistant to our Occupational Health Clinic team! This person will be going between our Millard Clinic off of 153rd & Q and our Mercy Clinic at our Council Bluffs, IA location.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7a-5p, NO weekends & NO holidays
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
* Adoption Assistance
* Wellness Programs
* Flexible spending accounts
Job Summary / Purpose
Provides general office and clerical support in a particular CHI location. Work is performed with direct supervision of a leader. This position is assigned tasks specific to the Department Support Assistant role. This position is not assigned to provide direct administrative support for a particular leader. May provide general clerical support for local staff as assigned when covering the Front Desk.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
* Supports 1 small Facility or Department (headcount 25-100)
* Performs all Receptionist activities including directing guests and employees to appropriate parties, locations and resources; operating a multi-line switchboard; scheduling conference rooms; coordinating A/V equipment; and maintaining sign-on, visitor badges and facility security procedures. Assists in planning, coordination and support of meetings and conferences.
* Distributes communications specific to local office/facility; maintains directories; and acts as a local point of contact for the employee activities.
* Able to compile information, run standard reports, distribute business correspondence and maintain procedure manuals.
* Uses basic technical skills to create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
* Prioritizes customer service first and organizes other work around interactions with all internal and external customers (in-person and phone).
* Takes the initiative to contact leader for direction when questions or concerns arise related to change initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned by leader and organization.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
* 1 year of general office, clerical, or busines related experience required
* Knowledge of clinical workings preferred but not required
- Business Correspondence
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service