$45.00 to $51.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a Business Analyst who is adept at creating action plans based on business needs, and will be responsible for the documentation, analysis, and elicitation of business and technical needs across multiple business units.
This role is a long-term, multiyear contract employment opportunity with an exciting, technically progressive client based in the Torrance, California area.
Onsite requirements are 1 - 2 days a week.
- Gather, refine and validate complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyze business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assist in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes
- Facilitate communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develop complex business cases
- Experience delivering consumer facing websites, digital platforms or services that involve complex data, transactions & integrations
- Strong hands-on experience with Agile & Waterfall Delivery models
- Experience with Work stop facilitation (e.g., JAD Sessions. Empathy mapping etc.), data analysis, business process and workflow analysis/creation
- Clear communication skills and ability to communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
- Technical background to clearly understand complex business requirements and benefits of assigned projects
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst IT L2 (101671) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst IT L2 (101671) for more information.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Models
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Business Strategies