To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Wing, MN 55066
- Sarah Muraida
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contract Change Management Communications Consultant needed in Red Wing, MN
Kelly Services • Red Wing, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contract Change Management Communications Consultant needed in Red Wing, MN • Must be able to sit in Red Wing, MN* Length of Contract: 2 months Pay: $50/hr-$64/hr Looking for an experienced professional to lead communications for an important change initiative for our Industrial Work business in the United States. The Change Communications Consultant will apply structured change management practices to develop communications strategies and tactics for this initiative. The Change Communications Consultant will work as part the company’s global Change Leadership team located at the corporate headquarters and report into the Director of Organization Effectiveness. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide communications leadership for a focused initiative in the United States, including our field sales teams and 500+ retail stores across the country.
- The role will require strong strategic, tactical and project management skills, and an understanding of how communications can support organizational change.
- Work closely with the Change & Learning Leader, as well as business unit and centers of excellence leaders, to assess communications needs and devise and implement strategic communications plans designed to drive awareness and help enable employee adoption, as well as sustain behavioral change.
- Work closely with the global retail, sales enablement, marketing and business technologies leadership to identify, maintain and optimize communication channels to facilitate successful communications delivery for all programs. Ensure quality, consistency and alignment to all program brand standards, narrative, tone and look and feel across all channels.
- Develop regular communications including email, video, web content and more; define, track and manage metrics for change communications success; execute reporting on all communications activities.
- Location: This position will work closely with teams located in Red Wing, Minnesota, however the person in this role could work remote once a basic understanding of the initiative, teams and systems is established.
- Communication tools used at RWSC: Outlook, Eloqua, SharePoint, Podbean, YouTube
- Bachelor’s degree
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at email@example.com. Important Information: This position is being handled by a remote Kelly Services office.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.