The Home 2 Suites-Gilliette, WY is looking for a Front Desk Manager to join our award-winning team! We are looking for a warm and outgoing Hotel Front Office Manager with solid leadership skills, that has the ability to lead and encourage others.
Come grow with us!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work family, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement, as well as opportunities to give back to our amazing community. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made the Home 2 Suites-Gillette their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Hotel Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for all front office functions and staff, including Guest Services/Front Desk and Suite Shop. In this department head role you will direct, and work with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations, particularly guest arrival and departure procedures. Overall, you will strive to continually improve guest, and employee satisfaction, and to maximize the financial performance of your department.
GUEST EXPERIENCE: Successfully meet and/or exceed guest needs and expectations in order to be the hotel provider of choice
1. Identify and resolve all guest complaints and issues professionally, promptly and effectively through direct interactions, empowering staff and/or through available tools/resources
2. Proactively reach out to guests and/or empower employees to gage and ensure customer satisfaction (including the use of guest profiling system to anticipate guest needs when available)
3. Provide ongoing guest service training and support to all employees and maintain all training records
4. Work with the GM to identify and address guest service opportunities and obstacles
5. Communicate the results of guest feedback/surveys to departments in a timely manner
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Effectively manage the overall Front Desk Operations of the hotel and provide managerial support to other employees when the GM is not available in ways that generate strong company values alignment, high productivity and strong morale
1. Lead, align and appropriately represent the spirit of hospitality in accordance with the culture/values of KAJ Hospitality
2. Support the GM with the hiring, training and development of hotel Front Desk staff including through one-on-one coaching
3. Check Front Desk Schedules for efficiency and that they are meeting KAJ expectations
4. Ensure effective interdepartmental coordination in ways that enhance performance and morale
5. Schedule weekly/daily Manager’s Meetings to coordinate all departments of the hotel to ensure that we are staffed and prepared for groups and events.
6. Schedule the Front Desk staff according the Mock Schedule laid out by KAJ Hospitality and show in the Addendum below
DAILY OPERATIONS: Effectively manage daily operations in coordination with the GM in ways that ensure stable and efficient operations
1. Effectively oversee front office operations
2. Assist the GM and sales team in achieving revenue and expense targets to maximize NOI
3. Respond to On-Line Guest reviews within 24 hours
4. Act as the lead for hotel operations in the absence of the GM and/or other department supervisors
5. Monitor, communicate and act on brand standards on a daily basis
Specific qualifications for the role include:
High school diploma or GED; 2-year Associate’s degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major, a plus
4 years’ experience (2 years with an Associate’s degree) in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area
Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
Proven customer service and staff management skills
As a Hotel Front Office Manager with the Home 2 Suites/KAJ Hospitality you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages.
*Comprehensive benefit packages
*Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
*Professional development and advancement opportunities
Provide Logistical Support