To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Charleston, SC 29406
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer III
Scientific Research Corp • North Charleston, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, modify, develop, and write code implementing C++ and Python based applications
• Conduct testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software
• Provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs
• Leverage experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Plan and execute complex programming assignments
• Participate in full software lifecycle support to include requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing as well as integration and test
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with C++ object-oriented software development in Linux environments is a must
• Experience in the use of STL and/or Boost for C++ development
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience working with software-defined radio (SDR) development (examples: GnuRadio, REDHAWK, OSSIE) is highly desirable
• Integration experience with Tactical Open Architecture (TOA)
• Scripting experience working with Python
• Experience developing client-server implementations is a plus
• Familiar with the use of middleware in distributed applications
• Demonstrable OO design skills and use of design patterns
• Ability to work in a team environment and follow software engineering practices
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with Software Engineering Life Cycle Models
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse and SVN
• Experience with digital signal processing (advanced coursework and/or work experience)
• Experience working with databases and SQL
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET/TSI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000325198606
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.