KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Work with Production personnel to maintain and improve quality
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures, MPS, and Philosophy.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems.
- Maintain required equipment logs.
- Repair pumps and vacuum systems.
- Responsible for planning work time to meet all needs of the plant.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions safely.
- Must be able to work any required schedule.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance.
- Modify existing equipment for new uses.
- Fabricate new equipment.
- Creates and executes MPS plans, meets MPS commitments and works within the guidelines of MPS; reflects Milgard’s business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
- Incorporates Milgard’s vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the Milgard philosophy.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- At least five (5) years of maintenance experience required
- Certification from college or technical school preferred
- Demonstrable experience may be accepted in lieu of credentials
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication, and tooling
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment in all of the aforementioned areas
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Overtime may be required
- Work performed both indoors and outdoors
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.Company
Milgard Manufacturing IncorporatedShift
Shift 1 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Attention To Detail