To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeping / Houseperson (PM/Full-Time) - Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 16 days ago
As Housekeeping / Houseperson you will be making sure our wonderful Housekeepers have all the supplies they need to restock and clean the Resort Suites. You will drive a van around to different parts of our beautiful property and restock linen closets, housekeeping carts with linens, soaps, pens, etc.
(A Valid Driver License is Required for this Position)
- Shifts are within the hours of (2:30pm - 11:00pm) ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
- Starting wage is 13.00 per/hr with terrific benefits like, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision 401k (match), PAID Time Off, Team Member Travel Program, discounted lunches in the employee lounge that also has a GAME ROOM, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Right now if hired you will receive a $500 Sign On bonus (paid in two installments after 90 and 180 days of employment).
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Houseperson, you will be responsible for restocking, cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, and offices.
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain stalk rooms as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!