This Jobot Job is hosted by: Darcy Ford
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an independently owned, privately held software company specializing in the lumber and building materials industry. This software provides businesses with agility by giving organizations control and visibility over their processes by using efficient modeling, design components, and functionality.Why join us?
Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Generous Parental Leave
Continuing Education & Training
Disability & Life InsuranceJob Details
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Utilize proprietary data management/customer database software.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and discrepancy resolution.
- Provides financial information to management by researching/analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and equity account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, as requested.
- Analyzes and processes project and account billings.
- Processes account payments, which include electronic payments, by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Collaborates with other departments to complete accounting functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Heavy billing process experience for various software components.
- Demonstrates good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside customers and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to take ownership of responsibilities
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Data Management
- General Ledger
- Report Writing