CDA Technologies is an IT Service/Solutions/Staffing provider, offering a full range of IT Services and Placement of well skilled candidates to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
We have the capability & expertise to provide the services locally and globally. We take pride in our Creative and Innovative Solutions, and go over and beyond for our clients and approach every assignment/requirement with a sense of ingenuity of uniqueness and resourcefulness.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator.
This is a Hybrid role, 3 days on-site in Norwalk Ct., plus two Saturdays a month. The Saturdays are on a rotating schedule.
The Ideal Candidate will be successful at the following;
A customer service assistant is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, get advice, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service assistant. The job is ubiquitous in business -- every company has customers to care for -- and may go by other titles, such as information assistant or retail assistant. Customer service assistants may work with customers by phone, online or in person.
- Support for technical equipment (mobile handheld and printer plus tablet devices) troubleshooting, maintenance and training direction, which requires multi-tasking and very good organizational skills.
- Help Desk type role, technical support in a CS environment.
- It is a call center environment - expected volume is about 25 client inquiries a day - via phone, email, etc
- Technical background a plus.
- Bachelors degree or in pursuit of degree, strongly preferred
- provided by Dice
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Help Desk