To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager – Federal Government Agencies /Washington, DC - Able to Live Anywhere in the USA
Draeger • Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Identifies potential target end-users within the target segments & prioritizes accounts and opportunities to produce the best sales and profitability results
- Focuses time and resources on sales into the key segments through direct sales efforts and managing channel partner representative activity
- Maintains a high awareness of the assigned market trends and the competition, their strengths, weaknesses,
- sales and marketing methods & shares this information with internal stakeholders
- Develops an annual sales plan and applies time & territory management techniques to maximize productivity & plans sales activities 30 -60-90 days in advance.
- Using proper opportunity management techniques maintains a healthy funnel of prospects and manages the sales cycle to the customer buy cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, business, or 4 years of US Military experience, or 10+ years of technical sales experience within the Federal Government market.
- A demonstrable record US government sales success
- Demonstrable success independently generating US government sales opportunities
- Experience working with channel partners
- Demonstrable success in utilizing multiple contracting/purchasing vehicles to close sales
- Experience selling to, working for or working with Federal Agencies ie. CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, USCG and their respective program offices.
- Former PMA
- MIL Certified Program Management or Project Manager
- DOD Installation Management experience.
- Experience with CBRN development projects.
- Aviation or land systems business development experience
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Proven experience in people and team management
- Proven experience in technical planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing well enough to articulate company and product information to customer.