Litigation Paralegal – Competitive Salary – Farmington Hills, MI
Zausmer, PC one of Michigan’s fastest growing and most respected law firms, has an opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal.
The successful candidate will be able to provide assistance during all phases of the litigation process, including summarizing medical records, legal research, document preparation and filing, and trial preparation.
The key responsibilities of a Litigation Paralegal include, but are not limited to:
- Summarize Medical Records
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics, etc.)
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibit, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Redact claim files
Committed to innovating and evolving, but with a vision that remains a constant, Zausmer, PC is one of Michigan’s fastest growing and most respected law firms. Stewarded by efficient and forward-thinking managers, practice leaders, top-notch attorneys and professional staff; Zausmer, PC has earned a reputation for resolving complicated legal matters with a creative and pragmatic approach.
We provide the high-caliber representation and extensive resources of a big firm while offering clients the agility, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit. That is why clients call on us to handle cases typically serviced by large regional and national firms.
- Firm paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Paid time off, paid holidays.
- 401(k) with firm match.
- Partial work from home option.
The key skills and qualities of a Paralegal:
- Proven working experience as a paralegal, 2 years of experience.
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices, etc.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail.
- Extensive computer and database expertise.
- Paralegal associates degree or other relevant certification.
If you would like to join this exciting, forward thinking firm and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
- Attention To Detail