Job Posting Title:
- Provides daily & long term production planning based on needs pertaining to safety stock, demand, forecast, customer orders, production efficiency, and machine availability.
- Evaluate supply chain through the production process from procurement to customer service level.
- Analyze procurement timing to ensure materials are inbound in time to meet production requirements
- Develop periodic performance reports and distributes to corporate management team
- Provide analysis and modeling support for supply chain initiatives, including process optimizations and proposals
- Perform root cause analysis of business processes and system problems and recommend solutions
- Coordinate with plant operations team, procurement and supply chain management to evaluate any changes needed in the long term production plan.
- Provides daily evaluation of inventory status and advises the management team accordingly.
- Evaluates manufacturing or procurement challenges and constraints and develops solutions to overcome.
- In collaboration with the Product Supply team, drives continuous improvement to increase production quality, efficiency and yields.
- Provide data-driven insights during production and operations planning meetings
- Identify opportunities for optimizing raw, WIP and finished good inventory levels
Demonstrated time management, prioritization, and organizational skills and the ability to evaluate and apply sound judgment in making critical decisions
Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills - ability to maintain strong relations with internal and external customers
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Self-starter -results oriented
* Experience in using MRP/DRP/ERP systems *
* APIC or Six-Sigma certification preferred *
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Material Requirements Planning