To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chavies, KY 41727
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Customer Service Representative
SYKES - Corporate • Chavies, KY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other?
You're taking the first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
On our Call Center team, you'll learn all about our customers' wants, needs and interests before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
We now offer FULL TIME and PART TIME flexibility!
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answer inbound customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas
- Be confident and always offer an upsell to the customer
- May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and options
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and service
We love our employees and our customers! We want you to be excited about being at work and providing solutions. Our customers rely on us to solve their problems.
- Computer keyboard, mouse and multi-screen use
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- May be responsible for customer service, sales, and other duties as required
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Previous customer contact experience a plus
Here's some other great things available to you at SYKES
- $10.25/ hour PLUS performance incentives
- Pay Raises every 6 months
- Consistent work schedules so you can plan your life
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical benefits
- Inbound calls only
- Performance and sales incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training