To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a charismatic Restaurant Assistant Manager who fosters a lively and hospitable restaurant culture? Is creating the ultimate dining experience your top priority? If so, your talent will contribute to the success of your restaurant! Under the leadership of your General Manager, you will inspire your Team and set the tone for your restaurant. By using your Guest-first mentality, you will strengthen your restaurant through coaching, developing and providing a nurturing work place. Your direction will guide BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG) to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.
You will succeed with BBRG if you:
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally two years of high-volume Restaurant Assistant Management experience is preferred;
- Are passionate about coaching, mentoring and training your growing Team;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the Chef Team;
- Take pride in crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, youï¿½ll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the BBRG Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer